And damn proud of it I am too.
I lost my virginty to...
Collapse
X
-
I lost my virginty to...
Paul van Dyke 'For an Angel' after a weekend of reckless glowstick waving and uv facepaint application during the 1999 third summer of love
And damn proud of it I am too.Tags: None -
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
From the main menu this thread reads:
I lost my virginty to...
TheMightyGreg
Well done sir!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
the girl i'm still dating, three years later. will probably marry.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
lmao!Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
Chocolate Chip Wafers
Towa Tei and Demetri.... at a really small venue. they played till about 9 or 10 morning.

Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
insert: obligatory Rosy Palms jokeyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
^ Nope, the full length version, which is incidently what she got. Brap brap!
Did it 6 times to the same track mind you.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment