I pretty much voted all republican on the ballet. Didnt know too much about the others.
How did voting go for the rest of you all??
How did voting go for the rest of you all??
I don't know about turn-out... though there were plenty of young people there, many of them supporting obvious Kerry pins, shirts and buttons... I don't have faith in the kind of strong turn-out Kerry needs to pull off a victory, so (I'm not trying to start a flame war here lol) it'll probably be Bush. But I heard GOP lawyers were already trying to bar the results from some Pennsylvania voting machines
I don't know about turn-out... though there were plenty of young people there, many of them supporting obvious Kerry pins, shirts and buttons... I don't have faith in the kind of strong turn-out Kerry needs to pull off a victory, so (I'm not trying to start a flame war here lol) it'll probably be Bush. But I heard GOP lawyers were already trying to bar the results from some Pennsylvania voting machines 
Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.

Comment