i can't believe this! we met exactly a year ago at vagabond last year.
Day_for_Night has passed away
Collapse
X
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
i can't believe this! we met exactly a year ago at vagabond last year.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
I was posting on his Facebook wall and noticed his sister just posted this:
My heart aches for his family. I still can't wrap my head around him being gone...I am simply numb.Vanessa Shewchuk: For those asking, Jeff's funeral will be 10 am Saturday in Sherwood Park, which is just outside of Edmonton (southeast). The service is at OLPH Church, 13 Brower Drive, which is off baseline road. Burial to follow at Glenwood Memorial gardens in Sherwood Park. Nothing is planned yet for Calgary, there i just no time or energy at the moment. Jeff's cousin Craig hopes to have a tribute night for him in about a month or so in Calgary, we will keep you updated. Thank you all for the posts on his wall, I can't explain how comforting they are to read. He was well loved. The obituary will be in Calgary and Edmonton newspapers tomorrow (Thursday) if you need more information.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
I am in a chock !! Simon called me and told me about this ?! i cant fuckin belive it....i was chatin to jeff on FB a week ago abut his trip to WMC !!
I am out of words at the moment !! RIP my friend.^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Fuck, it's not even 2 weeks ago we chatted on MSN the last time and everything was fine with him.
R.I.P mate and my sincerest condolences to the Taylor family and his friends.
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Jeff was a dear,dear friend of mine.
I used to text him through my excessive days in 2008/2009 and he was always there to talk to.
I had the pleasure of meeting him at Bedrock 10 and Bedrock 11 and he was a top guy that became a friend.
I will miss him and if ever Diggers had a reason to release the recording from 10 then it is now.
RIP Love you xComment
-
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
wow. i talked to him a lot.
my thoughts are with him right now.
best to everyone who knew him.pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Holy crap......This is a huge shock.....I had Jeff in my mind when I was thinking of visiting Canada later this year, thought I could meet another ms brother....this is terribly sad :-(Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Fucking sad news...been offline for long and first thing i see is this
Jeff was an excellent guy a perfectionist with his music and a big contribution here...always happy to chat with him on msn...RIP bro
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
This is just awful!
He was one that gave me support when I needed it most. I always followed his posts
My heart goes out to his family and friends.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment