How very sad
Day_for_Night has passed away
Collapse
X
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
I am finally going to attempt to put my thoughts into words.
Jeff was a one in a million friend. He seemed to always know the right thing to say at the right moment. He was the kind of friend that you could go months without speaking to, and then one day pick up where you left off without skipping a single beat.
Jeff was there through many difficult periods in my life (losing Jibby, my breakup with my ex, etc.) and always had my back here on these boards when the likes of beanz would have me in tears, and I in turn always had his back....I can't believe he is gone
Now when another difficult period approaches in life, he isn't there to turn too....he is in fact the reasons for the tears and the what ifs.....there is now a gaping hole in my heart that no one will ever fill...it will always be with him.
Jeff I hope that wherever you are you are at peace and looking down and seeing all the love we have for you. May you find dear Jibby up in the clouds and together dance to the beat for all eternity.
You will never ever be forgotten and I will alway be eternally grateful for the moments we had. Love always and forever, DQ xosigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
I am finally going to attempt to put my thoughts into words.
Jeff was a one in a million friend. He seemed to always know the right thing to say at the right moment. He was the kind of friend that you could go months without speaking to, and then one day pick up where you left off without skipping a single beat.
Jeff was there through many difficult periods in my life (losing Jibby, my breakup with my ex, etc.) and always had my back here on these boards when the likes of beanz would have me in tears, and I in turn always had his back....I can't believe he is gone
Now when another difficult period approaches in life, he isn't there to turn too....he is in fact the reasons for the tears and the what ifs.....there is now a gaping hole in my heart that no one will ever fill...it will always be with him.
Jeff I hope that wherever you are you are at peace and looking down and seeing all the love we have for you. May you find dear Jibby up in the clouds and together dance to the beat for all eternity.
You will never ever be forgotten and I will alway be eternally grateful for the moments we had. Love always and forever, DQ xo
BTW .. Jeffs up there rockin the CDJ's + I'm still expecting him to sort out the Transitions archive and turn up in October for Bedrock 12.
If he doesn't ... I'll do what I can to stand in (Slacker !) ... but things will always be done with him at my side
Love ya' brosigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
so bizarre/unfathomable to see his 'last online' as March 21st 2010.
Long time [ms] member and all round nice guy.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
^ ya, our birthdate....
I've been thinking about it all day non stop; hope that he's happy wherever he is
love to his close ones...If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
The very best sort of friend . Beautifully said DQ .I am finally going to attempt to put my thoughts into words.
Jeff was a one in a million friend. He seemed to always know the right thing to say at the right moment. He was the kind of friend that you could go months without speaking to, and then one day pick up where you left off without skipping a single beat.
Jeff was there through many difficult periods in my life (losing Jibby, my breakup with my ex, etc.) and always had my back here on these boards when the likes of beanz would have me in tears, and I in turn always had his back....I can't believe he is gone
Now when another difficult period approaches in life, he isn't there to turn too....he is in fact the reasons for the tears and the what ifs.....there is now a gaping hole in my heart that no one will ever fill...it will always be with him.
Jeff I hope that wherever you are you are at peace and looking down and seeing all the love we have for you. May you find dear Jibby up in the clouds and together dance to the beat for all eternity.
You will never ever be forgotten and I will alway be eternally grateful for the moments we had. Love always and forever, DQ xoThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Day_for_Night has passed away
Shit, I was wondering where he's been. Sigh.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment