It's NOT noticeable.
John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
fuck, thats nearly as bad as the ooer ooer thing some nobs do in break downsmotherloverComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
i prefer the whistling. and screaming. and whoopty whoops.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
receive it yesterday.....listen the 1st mix twice! pure class especially the transition from Yooj to Beautiful Day....the crowd noise is ace....Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Why is it 2-cd and not a 3-cd live mix?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Lol. This is true.
Patiently waiting my copy. None the less this time round, I have the brilliant Warehouse Project set to hold me until this arrives. No complaints from my end.
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
^^^^ clearly the people on the night didnt agree with you!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Cordoba
Being there on the night is different to listening at home.
On the night you are far less critical and just appreciate the tunes.
I tend to do all my mixes for myeself in ableton now, I don't want to be listening to the transitions and thinking 'I wash I had brought that in 10 seconds earlier/later' , just want to listen to the tunes.My Soundcloud page...
GuyMiddleton's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s soundsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment