If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
[Download] Sean Cusick LIVE at Crowbar, Tampa, 09-19-10
here you go!!! this is the first 3 hours of a 5.5 hour set we were lucky enough to experience from Mr Cusick that he has graciously allowed me to release for download
The second section has some back stories to it, and will be posted shortly along with a little photo gallery of the party.
There is of course no T/L for this, but I'm sure the spotters here will be able to pick out some of the tracks in the mix
ENJOY!!
Edit: Steve thanks! This WILL move to the Promos/Downloads section ultimately in a little while. Just want to give it a decent bump here first.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I will be sure to pass this thread on to him, HE is deffo the one that deserves all the thanks, it's very gracious of him to allow me to host this set, and I am very honoured to say the least
another blast from the past may be coming in the near future
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment