If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To think of all the crap things I got for xmas when I could have had this
Dunno where I'd hang it though !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
I see this pic of Sasha and I just want to spin and smoke thousands of cigarettes ,there's a lot going on .... the intensity of the moment , the stare on peoples faces they are like hypnotized , the guys waving their hands in the air, .. I bet the guy that lighted that cigarette bathe that lighter in gold after this , This is a pic I would def hang on the wall @ my house
i know its fun to tease but i always(and still do) think its a cool pic. Makes the night and the scene in general feel so intimate and accessible. I was actually this close to Diggers in 2007 at a club, but neither one of us smokes.....
I think MJ got that close to him in the toilets at Bedrock a few years back ... rumour has it that JD has never gone for a pee in a club since
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
To think of all the crap things I got for xmas when I could have had this
Dunno where I'd hang it though !
It's actually quite small at that price A4. If you have a good quality original its easy to do yourself. Aldi have Canvas photo paper.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I think MJ got that close to him in the toilets at Bedrock a few years back ... rumour has it that JD has never gone for a pee in a club since
Who smoked who?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
LOL .. MJ's a family man and I don't think JD's that typa guy !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment