MSZ

Artist Biography

Genre: Progressive House, Progressive Breaks

I am a 23 year old producer & DJ from Toronto, Canada. I have been producing and sound engineering a large portion of my life. You can find me obsessed about music; progressive music to be specific. Influenced mainly by the older sounds of progressive house, and progressive I try to blend the old with the new, while having no boundaries. After winning a remix competition for Olympik records, I definitely knew I had it in me to be a producer, from then on I have been honing my skills seriously, striving to get better. My life has changed in a way that revolves around progressive music, i am truly thankful to be inspired by great artists today such as Michael, levan and stiven rivic, Ivan Nikusev, Aeron aether, retroid, chris micali, basil o' glue, phonic deep, aggressor, relaunch, loQuai, paul kwitek, robert babicz, Benz & MD, lemon8, and those are just some. You can find me playing anything from Progressive music, deep, lush, atmospheric and energetic.
in 2010, I was picked up by Mistique music, and I am giving them a piece of my soul in return. thanks for coming by, and hope you support.